Geomaster Pro HD後續(美國Apple回信)

基本上...他們表示apple無能為力(是嗎?)
很官腔的回應....說apple並不會審核app的內容....(這句話真的非常的__)
Dear Jimmy,

Good day! You've reached iTunes Store Support. I'm Rogers, your personal Advisor for today. I'll be more than willing to help you with your comment on the app Geomaster Pro HD.

Thank you for taking time writing feedback about this application. Apple recognizes that no one is better qualified to provide feedback. I would be happy to help, but the iTunes Store Customer Support team does not evaluate and review these applications, so I can't give you specific information.

Please note that Visuamobile is the best resource for information about Geomaster Pro HD. Therefore, I recommend you contact Visuamobile directly. Please visit:

http://geomasterapp.com

I hope I was able to assist you with your request, Jimmy. Should you have concerns or questions in the future, please do not hesitate to email us right away, we'll be very glad to accommodate you. Thank you for your continuous support with iTunes Store and have a great day!.

Sincerely,

Rogers
iTunes Store/Mac App Store Customer Support
http://www.apple.com/support/iTunes/ww/

Please note: I work Mon-Fri, 6:30 A.M.-3:30 P.M. CT

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you.
好吧我們等Geomaster公司的回應

沒有留言:

張貼留言